Saturday 14 July 2012

'Fragments Of A Captured Past' at Foto8 Gallery

Of course it is only fair for me to begin with an apology, because of my lack of posting in recent weeks. However this could come with a silver lining, resulting in a good number of highly over due posts to come. Depending on which way you look at it...

PART ONE: 
Firstly the most exciting of all news is that I have had my long awaited final show, initially the all important one in the beloved Southampton (where it got marked) and secondly in the famous London (just for fun because that's how we role!) 

As I've shared with you before, I'm sure you are more than aware of my final project: 'Guest House'. So without further ado I will show you some snaps I took on my phone (SORRY) of the installing and curating I was involved with, for our London Show at the fabulous Foto8 Gallery. 







Look out for PART TWO of 'Fragments Of A Captured Past'.


No comments:

Post a Comment