Monday 22 October 2012

Dinah's China

If your looking for a Mad Hatters Tea Party, look no further.

Found in a charming little village, Nempnett Thrubwell, in the depths of Chew Valley (North Bristol). I ventured out to take some photographs of Dinah's delightful china. 







Dinah rents out this beautiful collection of china for weddings, tea party's or any other event that requires this wide range of delicate tea sets. Dinah originally collected her china for her daughters wedding and has since lent it to many satisfied customers! With her website in need of some new photographs (that's where I stepped in) it meant that I got the exciting opportunity to play with, set up and photograph these lovely tea cups!

I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. And if you ever fancy a more colourful cup of tea then don't hesitate to contact Dinah HERE and keep a look out for my photographs, as they will be featuring on her website soon!

Emily x


No comments:

Post a Comment